How to set up a Godaddy Domain Name on Bluehost hosting. Bluehost Offer:
Receive a FREE domain when signing up for Bluehost Hosting!
How to point a GoDaddy domain name to Bluehost:
This simple process will point your GoDaddy domain name to Bluehost Hosting by changing the domain name servers (DNS) of the Godaddy domain name. Once this is complete, you can then assign the domain to your Bluehost hosting account and use it to build a WordPress website.
This process is pretty simple and BlueHost makes it super easy to find the information and verify your new domain.
If you need digital marketing services such as web design, SEO or content creation visit:
To get started you will need a domain name on GoDaddy & a hosting account with Bluehost.
1. Log into your Godaddy account and go to your dashboard.
2. Find the domain name that you would like to point to Bluehost
3. Click on DNS and find the nameservers section
4. Log into Bluehost and go to your Cpanel
5. Click on domain names and find nameservers
6. Copy nameservers 1 & 2 from Bluehost
7. Paste nameservers in your Namecheap DNS and save
8. Go back to Blue Host Cpanel and click on assign domain
9. Verify your domain and create a password
Other Great Offers:
SiteGround Hosting Offer:
Elegant Themes #1 Divi Theme:
Namecheap Hosting & Domains: