Don’t forget to Hit the Subscribe Button
Cloud Hosting v/s Traditional Web Hosting | Brief Comparison | Better Choice for You – Live Example 🔥🔥
What is traditional web hosting?
There are two main types of traditional web hosting – shared hosting and dedicated hosting. In shared hosting, a website owner pays for a fixed amount of storage space on a single server whose resources are typically shared by a number of other websites as well, hence the name. Shared hosting is the most affordable and widely used type of web hosting. It is also particularly popular amongst beginners on the World Wide Web.
What is cloud computing?
Cloud computing/hosting refers to hosting on ‘virtual’ space, not on a physical server. Unlike traditional web hosting where you have to pay upfront for a fixed data storage space and processing power, with cloud hosting, you only have to pay for the storage space which you currently use. Cloud computing is relatively new when compared to the more established traditional web hosting which has been around for ages.
Source Code: for source code Please leave your email id in the comment box.
Learn New Technologies — Visit Our Channel —
1) CodeIgniter Mini Project Tutorial in Hindi/Urdu
Using Angular JS & Boostrap 3 :
2) Codeigniter Tutorial for Beginners
Step by Step in Hindi :
3) PDO-OOP-PHP-CRUD-with-Bootstrap :
4) AngularJS Tutorial for Beginners
(For Absolute Beginners ) :
5) JSON Tutorial for Beginner :
6) Git and GitHub Training In Hindi :
7) Java Tutorial For Beginners
(Step by Step tutorial) :
8) PHP Tutorial for Beginners (For Absolute Beginners) :
9) OOPS Tutorial for Beginners in PHP :
10) Bootstrap Tutorial for Beginners :
11) Magic Methods in PHP Tutorial :
12) Build a PHP MVC Application :
13) Whats new in PHP 7 | (Introduction) :
14) CRUD with PHP and MySQLi Tutorial :
15) Technology Tips and Tricks :
16) MongoDB Tutorial for Beginners (Hindi) :
For any queries feel free to comment or send a mail on email@example.com
You can connect with us in social Media :-
Want to Join :
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe & Like button!
#dedicatedHosting #sharedHosting #cloud