⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I teach small business owners how to build and grow their websites themselves. Free workshop: 🚀
Once you have a domain name registered with NameCheap, and web hosting set up with SiteGround, the third step is to connect the two together. In other words, what we need to do next is point your domain name to your hosted web space. This gets a tad technical, but it isn’t anything we can’t handle! Follow me along, and I’ll walk you through the process.
In order to point your domain name to your web space on SiteGround, you’ll first need to register your domain name with NameCheap. I show you exactly how to do that in this video:
Once you have a domain name registered, the next thing you’ll need is to set up web hosting with SiteGround. I show you exactly how to do that in my video, Setting Up Rock Solid Web Hosting That’ll Grow With Your Needs Using SiteGround:
If you’re not sure about all this domain name stuff, I outline and clarify things in my post, What You Need To Know About Domain Names For Business:
– Domain registration:
– Solid web hosting (with discount!):
– Business-grade email:
* Keep these three web services with separate companies. Here’s why:
– How Expensive Is It To Have Your Business Website Built?
– Find The Best Web Hosting For Your Website
– WordPress.com vs WordPress.org
– Dreamweaver vs WordPress, Which One’s Best?
Thanks for watching!