Learn How to configure custom nameserver with DomainRacer
TO Point your Domain name to a DomainRacer as a hosting provider you need to follow the steps:’
How to Point a Domain name (another domain name provider) to a DomainRacer
Step 1. Get the New Nameserver Values
step 2. Apply the New Nameservers Values
step 3. Wait for DNS Propagation at least for 24 to 48 hours
1. Log in into your DomainRacer client panel.
2. click on services, select active services.
3. Scroll down and copy the NS1, NS2, NS3, NS4 with respective IP addresses and update the NS with your domain name provider.
4. Then update this nameserver with your respective domain provider to connect your Domain name with DomainRacer hosting provider.
5. Once you update the Nameserver wait for 24 to 48 hours for DNS Propagation, during this time you can’t access your site so don’t panic!
For details follow the tutorial guides :
configure custom nameserver:
Private/Custom NameServer Setup 2020:
#2 Method | Access/Login to cPanel Account Within Minute – 2020
DomainRacer search engine URL:
Thanks for watching this video please like and subscribe for more videos! good luck.